Sunday, January 19, 2014

R.I.P To The Girl I Used To Be


Hello World!

Over the past few years I've been depressed, concerned about trivial things, and out of touch with who I truly am.

I thought by leaving my job and buying new things my pain would be erased. The truth is the hurt, pain, and emptiness still persists. Overcompensating and overcommitting became my life. I decided I was done! Done making excuses, done letting people who don't matter have influence in my life.

I decided that from here on out I was going to take a stand against everything that has brought me to this point. The main issue I've faced was the death of my child's father. Being left to raise a 5 month old child and then finding out the person he was, was all a lie swept me into a deep depression.

I was unhappy, therefore I was projecting my unhappiness unto my child. I no longer was interested in anything but trying to mask the pain and put on a face.

Finally I said no more! I deserve more out of life! My child deserves more!

Its Time to say R.I.P to the girl I used to be.

xoxo - Unconventional Cee


No comments:

Post a Comment